458 South Robert Street
458 South Robert Street is a historic, two-story, mixed use residential and commercial building ideally situated in the heart of St. Paul’s West Side neighborhood. Located at the intersection of South Robert Street and Cesar Chavez Street, it’s just minutes from an array of popular attractions, including Xcel Energy Center, the Science Museum of Minnesota, CHS Field, and the Robert Street retail district.
458 South Robert Street is close to public transportation and major highways, including Hwy 52, I-94, and I-35, providing easy access to downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul, Metro State University, and Holman Field.
Schedule a visit. We have what you’re looking for!
St. Paul, MN 55107
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Centralized Residential Laundry Facilities
- Off-Street Parking
- Controlled Entry to Residential Units
- Additional Storage Available
- Near Public Transportation
- Online Rent Payments
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Pets Allowed: Cats (Max. 2)
- Pet Deposit: $150
- Pet Fee: $150 (Non-Refundable)
- Pet Rent: $30/Month
- Utilities Included: Heat, Water, Trash
|BEDROOMS||BATHROOMS||RENT RANGE||SQUARE FOOTAGE||PERFORMANCE DEPOSIT|
|1 + Den||1||$945||760||$500|