Want to take your career to the next level? Would you like to work for an industry leader with 45+ years’ property management experience? If so, Mid Continent Management is always interested in talented individuals for the following full and part time positions:
- Community Manager
- Assistant Community Manager
- Leasing Consultant
- Maintenance Technician
Mid Continent Management prides itself on hiring individuals with a vibrant personality and upbeat, can-do attitude. They are customer service oriented, possess strong leadership abilities, exhibit excellent communication skills, and are highly organized. They have strong analytical skills, creative problem solving abilities, a solid work ethic, a team mentality, are flexible, take initiative, and can work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Ideal candidates embrace our culture of empowerment and encouragement and practice our core values:
- I choose my attitude; staying positive, passionate, professional, and proud.
- I always do the right thing, even when it’s difficult.
- I build lasting relationships, both personally and professionally.
- I embrace opportunities to nurture my personal & professional growth.
- I deliver unparalleled service and empower others to do the same.
- I express appreciation and gratitude to others.
- I communicate respectfully, remaining open to different points of view.
- I am a problem solver, using creativity, collaboration, and initiative to proactively prevent or promptly resolve issues.
- I work hard, am accountable for my actions, and meet my obligations.
- I am leader, setting the example for others.
If this sounds like the kind of culture you would like to be a part of, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you!